BBQ in 2021 is going to be big!
- A record 189.9m BBQ occasions, a rise of 40%**
- 72% more sausages hit the grills***
- Rise of 18% spend per person****
I believe that BBQ 2021 is going to be much bigger than 2020. People can control who comes in their home and are eager to host their friends and family. It's all set to be an absolute belter of a summer so fingers crossed for some good weather and here are some simple ways to up your game.
- Make your own brioche buns. I like mine a bit lighter. Here's a recipe.
- Make your own BBQ Sauce. It's easy. Here's TEN recipes.
- Serve your steaks with this game changer; Chimichurri sauce
- Pick up a couple of quick tips from the BBQ Guru: Marcus Bawdon.
If you still think they you are pushing the boat out by doing a minty lamb burger and a salad with some sultanas in, you a need to have a word with yourself.
It's not tricky to have a great BBQ, whether you fancy a big banger hot dog (I love the tequila in a bun), or are up early to do an 8 hour brisket, just buy quality ingredients where you can and get cracking.